Location: Tacoma, WA
As a senior member of the 2b3d Usability team, you will design and document telehealth solution user experience studies to test software and hardware user interfaces. The duties include conducting user experience studies, ensuring user interface consistency within a multi-application suite; creating and maintaining usability standards; evaluating new technology, and other duties as assigned.
* Guide program managers and behavioral clinicians to create people-centered design studies
* Distill product goals and usability questions into well thought-out plans, timelines and resourcing
* Develop and implement user-centered approaches throughout the design and development cycle
* Engage a variety of qualitative and quantitative research techniques for telehealth user experience evaluation on emerging technologies
* Define, track and report key user experience metrics
* Perform thorough data analysis in order to create insightful and actionable findings
* Communicate strategic and tactical design recommendations based on findings and be a strong and vocal user advocate.
* Minimum of 4 years professional experience in user research, usability, human computer interaction, working successfully with project teams to drive results into design and development throughout the project lifecycle
* BS or Master's Degree in Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, or related field
* A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g.: study plans, reports)
* End-to-end experience with all aspects of user research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting), lab-based user testing, remote testing, field research, survey design
* The ability to quickly turn around high-quality study plans and reports
* Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
* Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
* The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment
U.S. Citizenship is required as positions may require employees to obtain a security clearance.
2b3d is an award winning internet design company. We provide services for organizations needing a compelling identity and presence on the Internet. 2b3d designs and develops across data systems, social communities, virtual environments, and integrated web solutions. We specialize in human usability engineering to ensure best practices. We conduct and support academic research to offer innovative solutions. We bring together a senior team of designers, scripters, business analysts, cognitive scientists, usability specialists and renowned advisers to enable you to be 3D.
Please email resume to Admin@2b3d.net with job position desired in subject line.