If you are interested in this role, please send your resume or email to Tyrel Lucke
) at CompuCom. Thank you.
Location: Redmond, WA
Contract Length: 3 months, very likely to extend
This Team is a multidisciplinary organization whose charter is to design world-class end-to-end experiences that are desirable, thoughtful, consistent and easy-to-use.
Do you want to play an active role in shaping the next wave of mobile user experience? We are looking for a Contractor Design Researcher with strong skills in experimental research design and experience translating user data into actionable product insights. The role involves running regular lab studies to support the research team. Researchers are responsible for the quality of the product throughout the entire product cycle, beginning with gathering customer & competitive insight, translating those insights into design opportunities, then iterating and validating the product direction through research.
- A minimum of an BSc. in Social, Cognitive, Behavioral or Experimental Psychology or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience designing and running original experimental research
- Ability to understand and articulate the underlying behavioral or cognitive cause for a usability issue with a product
- Experience delivering usability data to influence interaction, visual and motion design
- Ability to visualize data and customize presentations for various non-research audiences
- Ability to inventory and evaluate the competitive landscape for a product
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team with limited supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Pluses: Candidates who have experience working with mobile operators like AT&T and T-Mobile; someone who is able to work independently and does not require constant monitoring; the contractor needs to be flexible as they will be supplementing the work of all the other FTE’s.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume or email to Tyrel Lucke (firstname.lastname@example.org) at CompuCom. Thank you.