To learn more about this position go to:
User Experience Designer
We understand that if you focus on the user, other things have a tendency to fall into place. We’re interested in finding out about how our users interact with our service, whether it’s on a mobile device, on the web, or in-person. Break free from the typical paradigm of designing user experiences for someone sitting at a desk, and put yourself in the mind of a 20-year old concertgoer. Of course, you’ll still have the responsibilities of helping deliver great experiences on the web.
- Help define user interfaces for existing and new products.
- Work closely with product designers to create detailed storyboards, including cross platform interactions spanning long periods of time.
- Provide constructive criticism of existing and new products, and follow it up with suggestions for change.
If interested please contact Careers@bookr.net
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces.
- Expert HTML/CSS skills.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Familiar with Incentive and Gaming Mechanics